Friday, May 12, 2017

Lana's field trip to Camp Victory

Today, the 4th-6th grade went to Camp Victory for an end-of-the-year celebration.
Here's the 5th grade class.  Can you spot my girl?  
She's head & shoulders above the rest!


Dan got to go with her!








She was so excited to be on the rock wall.  
There were 5 walls, leveled from easiest to hardest.
She hit #5, straight out of the gate.
I LOVE that about her!



They did all kind of fun things:
pedal boating, canoeing, chapel, lunch, carpet ball







How did we get here so quickly?!
She's a decade old.
She's brilliant and brave and compassionate
and a little messy
but in all the right ways
and she never gives up
and always sees the bright side of the things
and did I mention she's fearless?
I adore my Lana Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment