Saturday, April 22, 2017

Lana's first softball game!

Today Lana played her very first softball game!


When she told me she wanted to play on the school's team,
I asked her if she had ever played softball before.
Well no ma'am, but I can learn!

I love that spirit in her!
And learn, she has.
They practice for 2 hours a day, 3 days a week.
She is the youngest on the team,
and the most inexperienced by a long shot,
but she's holding her on and having a great time!




That smile on her face turns me into a puddle.

Out at home; she didn't know the rule 
that you have to slide when the play is at home.
She's learning more and more!

 She takes turns playing 3rd base with her classmate Riley.


 My very favorite part of the entire game?!
Her looking over to grin at me as it finished.

Lions win, 15-11!


Way to go, Lady Lions!

No comments:

Post a Comment