Saturday, October 29, 2016

First basketball games of the season!

The kids both played their first basketball game of the season today!
Tucker was up first:


I love this picture of Tucker, dead center, and Dan coaching off near the bench.

Team Wildcats!

Lana's game was next.

I can't even tell you when I've been so nervous.
My stomach was in knots!
 

You could tell she was nervous right at tip-off, as well.
It occurred to me that she's never seen a jump ball or anything like that!
It was a whole new world,
and she's literally the bravest person I know.

Oh how I wish I had it on video,
but this girl scored the first 2 points of the game!
What a feeling!!!

We absolutely think the world of Coach Fergie - 
I love how he took the time to bend down low 
and explain to her what he wanted her to do.

That's my #4!


It was SUCH a close game;
the other team won on the rebounds.
It was a tough loss.

This cheering squad made it SO much better, though!!
Love these 2!

I absolutely adore these little ballers.

No comments:

Post a Comment