Monday, May 23, 2016

Round here

 This past week was Katie Barker's 1st spiritual birthday,
and Dan and some of her friends took her out for froyo and sang Happy Birthday.
I didn't get to be there, as I was at home with sleeping babies,
but oh my heart how I celebrate this girl and her walk with the Lord!
She is tender and teachable and loves Jesus, 
and I want to be more like her all the time.

Dan took his college leadership team on a retreat day,
and he let me tag along! 
We had the BEST day,
and one of our favorite parts was Escape on Palafox!


It's a MUST-DO if you live in the Pensacola area.

We enjoyed a delicious meal and planning time at McGuire's as well!

 Tucker stayed with Dan for a bit one morning while I had a crown replaced at the dentist, and he hit the jackpot when he stopped by to visit our student pastor, Jon Caranna.  Jon's love language is gift giving, and Tucker's is sweet treats, so this happened:

This guy.  He gets me.

We finished up the t-ball season this past weekend,
and are sad to see it go!
Dan is a fantastic coach, Tucker has loved playing,
and I have loved getting to visit with the parents in the stands.
We've had a remarkable group of families this year!

Look at all those dads!  That's incredible for those boys.

My favorite player:

Katie & Colter came to as many games as they could,
and wore their Team Davis team shirts with pride!!
LOVE them for investing in our kids this way!

Love this boy and this coach!

Family picture:

Just a glimpse in to what a great coach Dan is:
He had as special relationship with each boy.

 It's wedding season, and so many of our college students are tying the knot!
We love rejoicing with them in this sweet time.

Breanna Nettles + Jeremy Weidlich
#wedfullyweidlich

1 comment: