Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Maybe this holiday is commercialized,
but I love it anyway!
My mom always made it really special for us as kids,
so it makes me smile to do the same for my people.

Starting on February 1, I put a heart on everyone's door at night,
telling them something that I love about them:

The Friday before Valentine's Day, we spent all day at the kids' school,
celebrating with them!

 Lana was feeling the love Friday afternoon:

Sunday morning,
Lana & I celebrated God's love with some of the best kindergarteners around!

Our Pastor declared the day a Red-Out, 
and encouraged everyone to wear red.

We sure do love Katie & Colter!

We got to have a dinner date for 2 at Dharma Blue,
thanks to these 2 lovebirds!
They are getting married in October,
and insisted on spending their Valentine's night doing this:

 so we could do this:


Dan surprised me with a gift certificate for a night at a hotel in downtown Pensacola, along with a massage!  OH.  MY.  HEART.  He knows the way to his introvert's heart.

I gave he & the kids tickets to Monster Jam,
along with about half a dozen other dads and kids from our church.

I am so thankful for Team Davis!

No comments:

Post a Comment