Monday, January 4, 2016

First day at Aletheia Christian Academy.


They were so brave at drop off this morning.
It's hard being the new kid;
it's easier when they are lots of familiar faces around.

They were thrilled to go;
we all are in agreement that this is what the Lord has for them right now,
so that makes it a peaceful transition.

No one was teary-eyed,
except Mommy.
I felt quite a lot like I did on Lana's first day of kindergarten.
I've barely slept in 2 nights;
I can't wait to go back and pick them up.
It's not that I'm afraid or worried....
I am SO confident in the Lord that this His will.
I just have a hard time with change.

This is the first time they've ever been at a school I don't teach at.
This wasn't my plan-
my plan was for them always to be with me.
But if there's anything I know for sure,
it's that I can trust God and His plan for these babies....
FAR more than I can trust my own.

2:40, you can't get here fast enough.

2 comments:

  1. This is a big deal! So exciting!
    That's also the name of our home school!
    I'd love to hear how the Lord lead yall to this. Is this school part of your church?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a big deal! So exciting!
    That's also the name of our home school!
    I'd love to hear how the Lord lead yall to this. Is this school part of your church?

    ReplyDelete