Thursday, August 13, 2015

Meet the Teacher 2015: Kindergarten and Fourth Grade

Today was Orientation at our school!
It is crazy to me that both my babies are at school with me now.

We are thrilled to pieces with their teachers,
and think that the Lord has perfectly aligned their personalities.

First we all went to meet Tucker's teacher, Mrs. Guerra:

 He was so stinking cute at his little table, listening to her.

He was super excited about the reading area & the class goldfish:

Then Lana got to meet her teacher, Mrs. Johnston:

She was happy to have a friend in her class:

It was also Orientation for the sweet little ones in Mommy's class, too.
My co-teacher Lauren & I are going into our 3rd year of job sharing,
and are loving it more than ever!

We are all going to have a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment