Tuesday, March 17, 2015

First beach trip of 2015

For the second day in a row, the weather today was sunny, breezy, and around 75 degrees.

If you know me at all, you know that after a long, cold winter, days like these are a JOY to me.

I could not stand it any longer.

By 8:30 a.m., I had loaded up the car with towels, beach chairs, and snacks.
Shortly after lunch, I checked Lana out of school and Team Davis headed south.


For the first time ever in his life, Tucker was first in the water!
It is freezing cold still, so Lana chose (wisely!) to stay on the sand.

Although it was quite windy, and the breeze cool coming out of the north,
we could not have enjoyed ourselves more!

snacking, relaxing, beach walking, splashing, reading, digging, running.
pure joy for this solar-powered family.



We ended it with Rotolo's pizza (kids eat free on Tuesday nights!),
and hot Krispy Kreme donuts.
Lana said it best:
I love this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment