Sunday, January 4, 2015

Southern Spice Tea


A friend instagrammed a photo of the southern spice tea she was drinking a few mornings ago, and it looked so good I could almost smell it.  I found the recipe online, immediately procured the ingredients, and made a batch.  It's just the right thing for when I want something warm and cozy, but aren't quite in the mood for coffee.  It's a special treat for the kiddos, too!  I've seen where people drink it iced, as well - I might try that in the summer time!


Ingredients:
1 cup instant Lipton tea
1 cup Tang
1 cup Country Time Lemonade
1.5 cups sugar
2 tsp nutmeg
2 tsp ground cinnamon

Directions:
Combine well and store in a sealed container.
To make a cup of tea: combine 2 Tbs dry mix with hot water in a coffee mug.  If you're using a teacup, 1.5 Tbs would probably be just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment