Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas with Sue Sue 2014

 Sue Sue came in town to celebrate Christmas with us!

It's always so fun to see the children's excitement.
 We let Pepper open up a gift, too.  :)

Sue Sue stole the show with tablets for the kids!

 All my pictures of Lana turned out blurry, 
but you can see the joy on Tucker's face:

Tucker was so excited to show Pepper her gifts.

Mom also delivered gifts from Uncle Allan & Aunt Ranae.
Lana had just said earlier in the day that she needed new watercolors.
Look  what Uncle Allan & Aunt Ranae sent!

Mousetrap!

Getting the tablets set up:

Love my little thing 1 and thing 2!!!

Mama always spoils us rotten when she comes to town!
She cooked up a storm for every meal,
kept the children so Dan & I could have a coffee date after dinner,
helped me do every bit of laundry,
and played with my babies.
Merry Christmas to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment