Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Disney Day 3: Magic Kingdom


We were at Magic Kingdom for Extra Magic Hours rope drop on Tuesday morning,
with only 1 thing on our mind: MINE TRAIN!
Tucker had been a bit terrified by the roller coasters the day before at Animal,
so he wasn't quite as excited as the rest of the fam,
but the rest of us were THRILLED with our 0 minute wait time
for this brand new roller coaster!

He changed his tune when we rode - it was awesome!


We spent the rest of the morning doing just what their little hearts desired.  Tucker absolutely LOVED It's a Small World, and Peter Pan's flight.  With little to no wait times, we rode them over and over.
She thought seeing Rapunzel's castle was so fun,
and asked to have this picture taken, which is so rare and precious!
Reminds me that she still is a little girl.

Oh I LOVE this picture!
We were on our way to Splash Mountain, 
and she was telling him all about the story of Brer Rabbit.

We rode Splash mountain many times, and Thunder Mountain is a fave for us all.

 Waiting in line to meet Jessie & Woody:
 After this wait, they decided they had no interest in standing in line to meet characters and would rather be riding rides!  So we happily waved at them as we passed by the long lines of whiny children waiting and kept on moving.  Loved that.

You guys.  This thing.
It's a Dole Whip Float, and oh my stars.
That's orange and vanilla soft serve ice cream
floating in pineapple juice.
I could eat one of these every day of my life.

My mom described my children once as being "easily pleased," and I think that's accurate.  They were just as excited about seeing this little bunny rabbit eating a leaf as they were anything else.  I really like that about my kids.

We had a great morning in Magic Kingdom, and left shortly after lunch to go back to our hotel for a nap....in preparation for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment