Thursday, August 14, 2014

Meet Mrs. Celis!

We met Lana's 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Celis!

Mrs. Celis' Smart Cookies

and this is the treat she gave Lana!  
(She also gave one for Tucker, which was so thoughtful!)

Do you ever meet someone and just smile because of their spirit.
That's how I felt when I met Mrs. Celis.
She is new to our school, and not the teacher I planned for Lana to have....
but so very clearly the one the Lord intended for her!
She has the sweetest, most genuine spirit about her;
she is warm and compassionate - 
exactly what I want for my children.

Let me show you what I mean.
After meeting Mrs. Celis & taking her a gift,
we left her portable headed to the car.  
I realized Tucker had forgotten his water cup in the classroom,
so he & I zipped back in to get it.
When we came out of the classroom, this is what I saw:
They stood there for several minutes this way, and talked.
If you know Lana and how shy she is when meeting new people,
you know this is something rare and precious.

She made my girl bubble.

I am so thankful that the Lord knows exactly what He's doing, all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment