Happy 8th birthday to Allana Marie!
- To celebrate her birthday, Lana asked to go parasailing instead of having a party! This shows a lot about her personality. She is fun-loving and adventurous, always looking for something exciting to do.
- Lana's favorite thing to do in her free time is read. Her favorite book that she's read lately is Ruby Holler by Sharon Creech. She reads widely, from nonfiction to biographies to classic fiction like Tom Sawyer or the Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. She's also about halfway through the Little House series.
- Her most prized possession is her "family and lovey." Dan & I chose her lovey for her when we found out that we were expecting her, and she still has to sleep with it every night.
- Lana is going into 3rd grade this year. She says she absolutely loves school, except for the part about being away from her family.
- Her favorite food is spaghetti.
- When she grows up, she says she wants to be a veterinarian. If that doesn't work out, then she says she could be a babysitter.
- If she could have 3 wishes, she would wish: (1) to have a beach house for my family (2) all the food we would ever need so we would never have to go to the grocery store again (3) for my family never to fight or argue again
- She says is very good at reading, climbing, and having new ideas. She says she is not so good at some sports, like basketball.