Friday, May 23, 2014

She's a bit like her mommy, after all!

My Lana is so much like her daddy in her personality.....which is to say, not very type A at all.  They are endearingly messy, creating little piles everyone and leaving things lying around for days.  She's notorious for hiding piles of junk under her bed or cramming it in purses and bags.

However, every once in a while, I see a glimpse of myself in my child.

We found her in the library (a spare bedroom where we keep our bookshelves) one afternoon like this:
she said she was organizing her series so that they were shelved together, and separating them by fiction, realistic fiction, and nonfiction.  

Another day I mentioned that I needed to reorganize my oils, 
and then later I found her alphabetizing them.
  Speaking my love language, child.

No comments:

Post a Comment