from A COMPENDUM OF COLLECTIVE NOUNS by Woop Studios (Chronicle Books)
- A group of accountants is called a balance.
- A group of librarians is called a shush.
- A group of dentists is called a wince.
- A group of bowlers is called a keg.
- A group of dermatologists is called a rash.
- A group of creditors is called a curse.
There's a (weird) word for that:
- Petrichor (PET-ri-kor): the scent outside after it rains
- Jillick (JILL-ick): to skip a stone across water
- Bibliobibuli (bib-leo-BIB-you-lie): those who read too much
- Pogonotrophy (po-guh-NAW-truh-fee): the act of growing and grooming facial hair
- Epeolatry (ep-ee-OL-uh-tree): worship of words
- Cataglotism (kat-uh-GLOT-ism): French kissing