Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas with our Sue Sue!

Mom came this weekend to celebrate Christmas with our family.  I wish I had pictures of all the baking we did - the kids loved helping her in the kitchen.  (Most of it happened this morning before I climbed out of bed - thus, no pictures.  But happy, rested, thankful Mommy!)

Sue Sue of course arrived with special goodies!

I think she did a good job!  :)  Lana's rainbow loom was a hit, and Tucker loved his pajamas and magnetic dartboard.

My brother and his wife just bought their first house, so they won't be with us for Christmas this year.  We are so sad about that, but excited for them!
Technology made it a bit better:

My brother chose a really, really special girl to marry.
Look at this preciousness:
Knowing that they wouldn't be with us in person for Christmas, she wrapped and sent gifts for all of us,  down to the gift bags! 

opening presents with Uncle Allan & Aunt Ranae:

 And right before Mom had to leave, she & I snuck away for lunch and pedis:
I sure do love my mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment