Monday, October 21, 2013

Pretty door!

I love wreaths!  I love how welcoming they make a front door, and I love how they can say so much about the personality of the people we live within.

However.
I don't like the price tag of most wreaths.
And I don't like crafts.

So when I found these wonderful wreaths at a super deal, I was so happy!

Here is my super fun Roll Tide wreath made by Annie at Annie's Creations:

She is very talented, and makes a wide variety of home decor items to order.
Love this weekend addition to our front door!
Annie is located in Daphne, Alabama, and you can reach her at 251-510-8957
or through her Facebook page.


We sport the Roll Tide on the front door during the weekends, and now look at this lovely fall wreath that we have on the front door during the week:
Mrs. Letha made this for me - she is a longtime friend of Dan's family, and I had no idea how talented she was until she put a picture on Facebook of a wreath she made for her own front door.  I immediately begged for a duplicate, and after a search for some more ribbon, she came through!  So perfect for fall!  You can get in touch with precious Mrs. Letha at Lethalisenby@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment