Monday, December 12, 2011

Middle School Christmas party

I co-teach a middle school Sunday School class...
and love it.
Seriously, you can't find a more awesome group of kids anywhere.
I love them more and more every day.

Last night we hosted our Christmas party at our home,
and it was SO fun!!


We started the night by going door-to-door in our neighborhood
asking if our neighbors would like to donate anything to our church's food pantry.
As you can see, we gathered quite a bit of food,
and had the best time doing it.  

Then we just hung out and ate pizza and laughed and made a huge mess.

I love these kids, and thank God for them every day.

1 comment:

  1. Love this!

    Makes me miss "my" middle schoolers, who are now graduating college and getting married....sigh.

    ReplyDelete