Saturday, December 10, 2011

Life with Tucker today (2 years, 3 months)

The big news this month is potty training!  More on that in other blog posts of course.

This has been such a fun month with him in general.  He's just a blast to take with me anywhere I go.  He loves to help me clean.  He laughs easily and plays along with my jokes and he's just so enjoyable.  I'm so happy that I decided not to send him to preschool this year - I don't know that I'll be able to send him next year!

Here are some of my favorite things that Tucker has said lately:
*Wakes up from naps "Yay!  I'm awake!" at the top of his lungs. He just loves life.
*When Lana and I wear dresses, he calls us princesses.
*The other day he was having a dream, and he shouted out: "Mom!  Hey mom!  I have fun!  I have fun wid you!"  I love being the woman of his dreams.

Here are some of my favorite pictures of him from the past month.  He's losing that baby look - he looks like my little boy now.







And there's no way to better know Tucker than to see him live and in action:
Pledge of Allegiance
Stuck
How we know to put Tucker to bed
Doll = bad guy

No comments:

Post a Comment