Friday, October 14, 2011

Talent.


Lana told us at dinner tonight that she learned what a "talent" is from Yo Gabba Gabba.
According to DJ Lance, a talent is "something you enjoy doing, and that you're good at."

She started telling us what she thinks each of our talents are, including her own, and they were too precious to leave unrecorded.  I grabbed a pen and started jotting them down as she talked.

So, without any further ado, here are our talents according to Lana, in her words:

driving
bike riding
playing football
teaching
talking to people at church


reading
cooking
snuggling


gymnastics
reading
eating nutritious food
being a big sister
running
climbing


being funny
talking
running
knowing his alphabet
counting
throwing

I left this list on the table as we went about the rest of our evening. 
After bedtime, I went and found it so that I could blog,
and it seems Lana went back and added an entry under Tucker's talents:

It's really cool for me to hear, in her own words, what she thinks we all enjoy & are good at.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Rachael! I about fell out of my chair giggling at Lana's "extra talent" of crying she added to Tucker's list! That is too funny!

    ReplyDelete