Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy Football Day!


We have been waiting and waiting for this fun day - 
college football kick-off!

For the past 4 years, Dan has worked on the weekends,
and so he never got to watch football.  
We were all so excited for him to get to watch the Tide Roll today!

And even better,
we got to watch it with our church family
on the wide screen
with lots of yummy, yummy food.
Two of the cutest Tide fans I know!

Dan fully intended to watch the games in his recliner.
No matter what.

I wish I had taken pictures of all the amazing food -
here are some of the highlights:

 Here's another one of the cutest Tide fans I know:
LOVE me some Lynn Stone.

Lana and Pastor Jeff were glued to the screen.

Dan thought he was bringing the recliner for himself.
Not so much.

 He gave up his recliner seat to hang out with his buddies Mr. Mark and Mr. Jimmy.

aaaannnnd.....big sis and her friends took over the prime seating.

Dan obviously wasn't too bothered about the loss of his recliner.

Seriously - is THIS what football Saturdays are about?!
Food, friends, manicures....I'm in!

Tucker can always get Mr. Mark to throw the football with him.

It's so fun to watch my kids developing relationships with kids that they'll grow up with.  


 some of my favorite students ever:

What a fun, fun day!
We arrived around 11 a.m. and I finally brought the kids home at 8 p.m.
Dan followed a couple of hours later.
I would not have spent this day anywhere else.


No comments:

Post a Comment