Monday, July 18, 2011

OK, Pensacola peeps, where ya at?

Mark & Lynn Stone and company kept the kids for us 
all day long on Friday
so that we could do this:

so that on Thursday
after we close on our house,
we can get to work.

Paint in 4 bedrooms and 1 bath.
Cabinet handles throughout.
sink faucet, bathroom faucets.
knobs on all the doors.
latch on back gate.
blinds throughout.
doorbell.
closet organizers.

We obviously need help.
Lots and lots of help.

So if you're in the area 
and can help
on Thursday afternoon/evening
or Friday
or Saturday - 
will you?
Please?  Pretty please?

1584 Hunter's Creek Circle
You can email me at dansgirl2002@gmail.com or 
text me at 251-370-8815.

2 comments:

  1. I wish we could be there to help you! And if I wasn't having a baby any day now I probably would be. I can't wait to see it. Take before and after pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli and I both leave on Wednesday afternoon for California to help Bekah and Jimmy move from their apartment into base housing at Pendleton. We won't be back in town until July 28. Wish you needed help before that. Eli hasn't found a job yet so he has time today and tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete